- Tuckpointing – Replacement of mortar joints is key to eliminating water infiltration and corrosion.
- Sealants – Replacing old sealant prevents leaks and moisture damage.
- Corrosion Mitigation – Repairing corroded areas of your building promptly is necessary to prevent costly structural issues in the future.
- Lintel Repair – Timely maintenance and repair of lintels will lengthen the life of your windows and insures proper drainage.
- Surface Repair – Spalling concrete caused by corrosion or freeze/thaw can lead to safety concerns for your tenants. Never leave these areas unattended.
- Sealer – Applying a water repellent coating can prevent water infiltration to your building as well as help in the prevention of corrosion.
- Wall Coatings – Wall coatings provide a weather resistant surface while providing a uniform texture and color.
- Brick Repair/Replacement – Cracked/spalled brick can be a safety concern as well as a red flag of upcoming water and structural issues.
- Corrosion Mitigation
- Lintel Repair
- Surface Repair
- Wall Coatings
- Brick Repair/Replacement
If you require an urgent response, please call us directly at 877-648-5544.